You’ve probably noticed we’ve been loving the French pharmacy brand Nuxe at the moment. For those of you who are new to the brand Nuxe started in the 90s by Aliza Jabes, her mission was to bring together Nature and Luxury. The ultra-feminine skincare range is based on a pharmaceutical approach: nature, innovation, evaluation, accessibility and sensory experience.
Nuxe focuses on these 5 philosophies when created every single product and have adapted it to the cosmetics industry.
1. Nature: Nature is at the heart of the vision of cosmetics.
2. Innovation: Nuxe has its own research and development lab and are continually carrying out research to make sure they’re providing the best skincare possible.
3. Evaluation: Nuxe only launch a product when they are 100% satisfied with its safety and its effectiveness, so you can be sure you are getting what you pay for!
4. Accessibility: The most natural cosmetics are not always the most expensive. Nuxe aims to offer products at a great price.
5. Sensory Experience: Nuxe place great importance on the sensory pleasure of the products, so looking at the textures and fragrances to make sure they are as luxurious as we’re all looking for.
One of the hero products for Nuxe and one you might be most familiar with is the Huile Prodigieuse. The multi-use dry oil nourishes, repairs and softens skin and hair, it also has a unique non greasy feel to it. 98.1% of the ingredients are of a natural source and it contains now silicone, no mineral oils and no preservatives. The Huile Prodigieuse oil has become of a bit of a cult product and we all are obsessed with it here at FD! It contains 7 precious botanical oils: hazelnut oil, macadamia nut oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, camellia oil and borage seed oil. Each of these essential oils work together to help soothe, nourish, soften and hydrate the skin (it’s also amazing for anti-aging fyi).
The Nuxe range includes a huge variety of products to suit all your skincare needs. They work in families of products each with different focuses. There is the Huile Prodigieuse range that includes the hero dry oil, but also includes fragrance, moisturisers and body lotions.
The Rose Petal range focuses on facial cleansing and has an amazing scent! They have a micellar cleansing water, cleansing milk, toning lotion, foam cleanser, cleansing gel, exfoliating gel and a cream mask. This range is specifically developed for sensitive skin and includes Rose and Ylang.
The Nuxellence range recharges the skin with youth, focusing on anti-aging. The skin becomes recharged in energy and cells function better. In this range there is a Day Cream, a Night Cream and an Anti-Aging Eye Contour.
CrÃ‡Ã¹me Fraiche is a range that focuses on dehydrated and sensitive skin, it gives 24hr moisturising and 24hr soothing qualities to make sure the skin is fresh, supple and soft. In this range there is a moisturising serum, moisturising cream, moisturising emulsion and a hydrating mask.
Finally there is the Nuxe Sun range, this range is focused on enjoying the sun whilst keeping the skin safe and protected. They have a wide range of products to suit all your sun care needs including Tanning Oil, Milky Spray, Delicious Lotion, Delicious Cream and Melting Cream for the face. These all come in a variety of SPF from 10 to 50. There is also a selection of after sun and self-tanning products for the face, body and hair.
These are some of our favourite ranges from the Nuxe brand, try them out now and see what you think!