Here at FD we have all your favourite fragrances, whether you’re looking for that one signature scent or just after a new summer perfume to add to the collection, we have you covered! We have the luxury designer brands you’ll be coveting at great discount prices that you won’t be able to find on the high street. We’ve rounded up the top 10 ladies perfumes to make that choice a little bit easier’
1. Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum. This perfume is the perfect feminine fragrance as it is fruity and floral. Perfect for daytime and night time wear as it is youthful and full of energy, the perfect addition to your collection! The bottle is a stunning diamond shape that oozes luxury.
2. Next up is Calvin Klein Euphoria. This perfume is distinct without being overpowering, perfect if you’re looking for that new signature scent. This popular fragrance is super long lasting, making it great for everyday wear and special occasions. Euphoria is a light perfume with top notes of pomegranate and black orchid heart.
3. Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum is a soft, feminine scent that blends luscious notes of vanilla, musk and bergamot. You’ll love this perfume if you like a light, aromatic scent and are looking for a beautiful casual fragrance.
4. An update to the classic Eternity perfume is the Calvin Klein Eternity Moment. This is a beautiful, floral fragrance that is light and fresh. Perfect if you’re looking for a new summer scent as it has a mix of fruity notes including lychee, melon, raspberry and pomegranate blossom. The bottle is sleek and elegant with a rosey hue.
5. Vera Wang Princess is perfect for every girly girl out there who loves a feminine fragrance. This perfume evokes confidence and a magical personality and is irresistible to everyone who smells it. This scent combines notes of water lily, apple, and mandarin with a base of vanilla and amber, a fruity and fresh fragrance. The bottle is a gorgeous jewel cut heart shape topped with a gold crown, a royal addition to your collection!
6. Lady Million by Paco Rabanne is a hugely popular range with Fragrance Direct. The perfume is luxurious and sexy and aims to make any woman feel a million dollars. Inspired by wealth and power the notes include raspberry, Amalfi lemon and jasmine, making Lady Million a truly seductive scent. The impressive bottle is diamond shaped and dressed in gold.
7. The next scent on our list is the iconic Marc Jacobs Daisy. The whole Daisy collection is youthful, sweet and perfect for summer! Daisy is light, fresh and easy to wear for either the day or night time and really long lasting, so perfect if you want to make this your signature scent. Notes include strawberry, blood grapefruit and jasmine with base notes of musk, vanilla and white woods. The bottle is decorated with daisies which look beautiful, a must for all young women!
8. Another scent that is really popular at Fragrance Direct is Lacoste Pour Femme. Pour Femme is a cool and elegant scent that is ideal for day time wear. If you are looking for a new everyday scent, this is the one for you. It is natural and sporty, a true representation of the Lacoste brand. Notes include bergamot, freesia and rose. The bottle is simple and stylish, perfect if you’re looking for a fresh and attractive scent.
9. Next up is Ghost Eau de Toilette. This perfume is a bright, floral and fresh scent with notes of hibiscus, rose petals and sandalwood. Ghost is the ideal scent for any occasion because of its fresh and feminine tones which is why it is so popular here at FD. The bottle is simple and elegant and will look beautiful added to your collection.
10. Finally we have Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy. This perfume is irresistible and the perfect feminine fragrance for day and night. The notes open with pink pepper, mandarin and bergamot and the base includes vanilla, sandalwood and soft musk. Housed in a sleek pink bottle 212 Sexy comes with a 2 in 1 dispenser that provides just the right amount to leave you smelling delicious.
So that’s the roundup of all our favourite women’s perfumes here at Fragrance Direct, why don’t you let us know what makes your top 10?