Who doesn’t love a nice relaxing pamper session?! In the quest for flawless skin, a face mask every now and again is pretty much essential. With the sheer mass of face masks on the market it can be quite difficult to figure out what each one does and whether they will suit your skin type or not. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, acne prone there will be a face mask out there that’s perfect for you. Keep on reading to see some of our favourites and why they’ll suit you!
1. Purederm Deep Cleansing Peel Off Cucumber Mask. This cucumber infused mask gently peels away impurities and dead skin cells whilst leaving your skin moisturised, smooth and soft. If you have dry or sensitive skin this mask will leave your skin feeling plumped and hydrated.
2. Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask. If your main concern is ageing then you need to add this gel mask to your routine. This revolutionary gel helps to refine and smooth the skin’s surface, leaving the skin instantly smoother, tighter, shine free and more radiant.
3. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Mask. This is another peel off mask that you leave on the skin for 20 minutes until it dries and then peel away to reveal revitalised, smooth and glowing skin! The main aim of this mask is to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines so it is a great one if you enhanced pores are your problem area.
4. BeautyPro Black Diamond Peel Off Mask with Activated Charcoal. If you have blackheads or clogged pores then you need to give this face mask a go. The skin rejuvenating formula loosens blackheads and cleanses deep into the pores to remove impurities while clarifying the skin. The activated charcoal detoxifies the skin and rebalances oily areas to clear impurities.
5. Skin Republic Collagen Infusion Face Mask. This a sheet mask, so perfect if you prefer not to use a gel or mud mask. Simply get it out of the packet and place it on your face, sit back and relax. The collagen infusion mask minimises the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and improves the skin tone and elasticity. This face mask promotes healthy skin and helps the skin to look younger and glow from within!
6. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask. Say Yes To the most decadent detoxifying experience ever! This natural mud mask draws out impurities with charcoal, treats and prevents blemishes with salicylic acid and conditions with a botanical blend of tomato, aloe, watermelon, pumpkin and chamomile extracts. What more could you need, slap this mask on twice a week if you suffer from blemishes and you’ll see great results!
7. Cowshed Palmarosa Revitalising Face Mask. If you have oily or combination skin then this face mask from Cowshed will be great for you. The oil absorbing Kaolin clay works with Palmosa to draw out embedded impurities and help to tone and balance the skin. The Kaolin clay is rich in pure essential oils and plant extracts.
8. BeautyPro Collagen Under Eye Mask with Green Tea. So this is a face mask that focuses on the under eye area, to reenergise tired looking eyes. Enriched with a blend of marine collagen, aloe vera, green tea and vitamins A & E, the hydro gel eye masks reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines, puffiness, dark shadows and dryness for a smooth and youthful result.
9. Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Mask. This face mask from Rodial is an innovative black peel off formula that visibly improves skin radiance and texture, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Inspired by the temple viper venom, this fast acting peptide has a mild freeze like effect on the face, smoothing out lines and wrinkles for a flawless look.
10. Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel Environmental Shield. This one is more of a peel than actual face mask, hence the slightly higher price tag! It is designed to restore skin the skin from environmental damage caused by sun, smog and stress. It instantly brightens the skin for a radiant glow; it exfoliates away dark, damaged cells and infuses the skin with moisture and antioxidants.