Christmas is just around the corner and panic is starting to creep in as there are people still on the list to buy for. The problem is the people you have left on our list to buy presents for are the ones we haven’t got a clue what to buy! With ram packed December diary’s and emails with the last delivery dates coming through stress levels are rising. Never the less like every year we manage to pull it off, so we are here if you need some last-minute present inspiration for family members, friends or that work colleague you’ve exchanged two words with…
For the men in your life whether it’s your dad, brother, boyfriend or colleague here are 5 products we recommend you take a look at.
1. The American Crew Essential Grooming Kit. American Crew is a leading brand created specifically for men and the stylists they trust; their products are one of the best with a sleek masculine style. This gift set includes a fiber cream, 3 in 1 shampoo, shaving gel and finishing spray all in a smart washbag.
2. The Dolce and Gabbana the one Grey for Men Gift Set. This intense fusion of opposites grounding aromatic cardamom with an earthy vetiver combined with a smart bottle and luxury packaging is a great gift for a certain gentleman in your life this Christmas.
3. The Barber Pro Skin Revival Mask Set. The set contains a selection of a sheet, foaming, under eye mask and putty peel off masks. Everything someone needs for a fresh looking and clear appearance. Especially after the hard months of excessive food and drink.
4. The Mens Society Beard Grooming Gift Set. This is for those gentlemen who love their facial hair. This is a sophisticated beard cologne and Moisturising Oil with a Wax comb and leather sheath. Portland England’s Beard Grooming Set contains everything a gent will need to cultivate, preen and protect his beard.
5. The Lacoste L’Homme Gift Set. This set is an essence of modern style masculine and simplistic design. Its woody spicy scent with top notes of mandarin and sweet orange make it a warm and sensuous fragrance. This is a great gift for anyone who is shopping on a budget.
For those tricky ladies such as your mother in law, sister and girlfriend here are some ideas that are gifts that we think anyone would appreciate.
1. The Clarins Weekend Treats Gift Set. This brand has an innovate approach to beauty making it completely unique and recognised for their approach to well-being, balance and happiness. The set includes flash balm, hand and nail treatment, light up perfector, rich body lotion, hydra essential cream and eye contour gel. A great recommendation if you really want to treat someone.
2. The Nuxe Crème Friche de beaute set for Normal Skin. This set includes a light hydrating cream and a face, body and hair dry oil. These two products are perfect for soothing and revitalising your skin which may have taken a hard month or so. These products and packaging are perfect for a present for someone who does use or hasn’t yet tried the brand as they are so highly recommended.
3. The Yves Saint Laurent YSL Mon Paris Gift Set. Introducing a new expression of love and passion this feminine bottle and set feels like such a treat when you open it. The floral scents turn a traditional model upside down meaning it appeals to all ages you might be buying for.
4. The Decleor Time To Glow Gift Set. Decleor continues to lead with its trusted expertise in aromatherapy skincare. Using natural and potent active ingredients they continue to visibly enhance health and radiance. So, for anyone who you think deserves a little boost this is a lovely gift to give someone this Christmas. The set includes a hydrating oil serum, exfoliating cream and Intense glow awakening cream.
5. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Gift Set. This set is an unexpected, off-beat and fun design and scent, making it the perfect for sisters and girlfriends that you are struggling to buy for. The signature honey paired with intoxicating tuberose, tonka bean and sandalwood makes this scent so addictive to anyone who tries it making it the perfect gift.